Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Monday, September 12, 2005

New Novel: THE BOOK OF GON

I stopped writing the sci-fi novel ages ago. You may have noticed. I actually gave it away after that. A friend like the idea and did a bit. But she's over it no too.

So I decided to post the first novel I ever write on here, one bit at a time.

So, the first bit will follow, if I can find the disk with the story on it...

Comments would be good, just so I know people are reading this thing. Otherwise I might get bored with all the posting... :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I never said I was over it. I just haven't done anything for a while. As of last Sunday. I've actually written another half chapter since then.

Now you're actually publically admitting that you GAVE IT AWAY and I didn't actually STEAL it, I might just finish it. :-P

9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
McFarlane